Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Time Flies!

It does! ... It seemed only a couple of days ago the holidays started but now a sneak at the calendar reveals what I don't want it to! :P ... That it's been a month since then and there's not much time left, 2 and a half weeks infact.

Summer holidays in NED aren't much fun. We have several projects to take care of plus a plethora of assignments and useless work that's never gonna do us any good ... really does my head in! But thats the way it is, however backward that may sound, we have to live with it.

One of my very good friends Faisal is in India to attend TechEd in Delhi! I envy him! . I wish I could be there too, having thoroughly enjoyed my experience at PDC this year. Such exposure is priceless really for someone who's getting ready to enter the practical and professional life.

The projects are going on steadily, I have successfully used the DirectPlay Voice API to host a voice-chat session using my Messenger and am now working on the client part. I will post the details of that as soon as I'm done with the client bit.

That's about all that's going on. Will post again soon, but right now I gotta take care of those damn assignments!

Comments:
Hey! India is way ahead than us. Everytime I attend such conferences I get more confused about as to what exactly I want to become! I'll tell you later some concerns that I have. Are we meeting before the so-called summer vacations end? Let me know.
 
Direct X worked. Great going man. LDST 2 project is in pending as well.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home